for sale:[3k eu] 1gen CRV vtec ~130kW + lsd [new photos]

Tikai automašīnas | Cars only

for sale:[3k eu] 1gen CRV vtec ~130kW + lsd [new photos]

Postby hemi » 19 Dec 2016, 17:07

I would be interested in selling my daily driven CRV. I bought it from Belgium one year ago.

specs:
00-01 facelift with original B20Z1 engine which has some mods: b16a2 head with ARP studs, adjustable cam gears, b16a2 intake mani, CAI, 60mm exhaust with either stock b20, b18c4 or custom subaru sounding exhaust mani. I have all OEM parts (including CAT converter), so it shouldnt be a problem to get back to stock. Engine is running way better than stock. It needs slight ecu tune in cruise mode for comfy ride. It consumes a little oil, but I have not seen any smoke from exhaust. It needs about 1l of oil in about 3-4kkm.
P28 ecu with conversion harness. I have stock ECU, so it can be changed back easily.

It has installed LPG system (stag ecu, HANA injectors, ~38l LPG tank, which perfectly fits in bottom space of trunk). It was installed a year ago, so it has all the docs and warranty.

It has rare rear diff from shuttle intrac. It has normal viscous coupling unit, whitch responds faster than dual pump unit and also a viscous lsd. For that I needed to build custom shafts and rebuild prop shaft (shortened and changed u-joints). All custom works are made in workshops by professionals.

Another big plus of this car - rustless body. I done full anticorrosion and had to remove every suspension part, for proper job, and I can guarantee, that there is no seized bolt (I removed them all easily, cleaned threads and bolted them back). I can even remove rear fender to show that they are rust free. The only con of body is scratches, mostly from previous owner in Belgium.

Suspension is working good, isnt making any bad sound.

Interior:
Has OEM leather seats, EP3 steering wheel (my mod), el. windows, sunroof, working A/C. Some interior panels have damage (in the rear mostly).

Brakes: working perfectly (including handbrake)

It has two sets of wheels - OEM with summer tires (bad condition) and OEM Prelude vti with good winter tires.

Cons of the car: it has some minor issues, that I havent solved yet - need to change front bearing [replaced], thermostat [replaced], oil needs to be changed soon and i think thats all. I can repair all the issues if the buyer insists.
[update] I forgot about one more issue. Steering rack is wet on one side, but I driven with that rack ~25kkm and nothing worse happened. I have a spare rack just in case, which I will give to buyer with all the zip.

I have some spare parts for this CRV - two starters, generator parts, P/S pump, A/C pump, intake mani, exhaust mani and all system, distributor, OEM head, gearbox, OEM rear diff, some body parts (doors, bumper, headlights, grill)

Price: I want about 3keu including all the zip. I know its not cheap, but it should be hard to find another CRV in such condition. The car is in LT, Vilnius, but I can organize trip near border if serious buyer appears. The price is negotiable if the buyer does not want any zip, or mods.

The only reason I decided to sell this car - Lexus IS 300. So if you can offer this car, we can make a deal with my additional payment.

If you have any questions feel free to contact in pm, or email grabys.jonas@gmail.com
hemi

Return to Pārdod (auto) | Sell (auto)